- Machu Picchu is located on a valley called Urubamba in Peru. The Urubamba River flows through the Urubamba Valley. This mountain is situated at a very high altitude. This valley is situated at an altitude of 2430 meters above sea level. This valley is located 80 kilometers northwest of Cuzco, USA. Machu Picchu is also known as the Lost City of Incao.
- Many of the buildings of this place have also been repaired for tourists, in such a way that they can look really historic. 30% of Machu Picchu was renovated since 1976, its repair work still on.
- Machu Picchu is one of the world’s new seven wonders announced in 2007. It is nestled among the Andes Mountains in Peru, South America. This Columbus pre-era ruins of the Inca civilization. This ruler is a historical site called Machu Picchu.
- Incao started its construction around 1430 AD. It was built as the official site of kings. The Spanish invaded and conquered the Inca around 1530 AD. Then the people of the Inca civilization left this place and left. But the Spanish did not come to this place. Nor did Spanish rob it. Residents of the place knew this from the beginning.
- But historian Heeram Bingham introduced Machu Picchu to the world. Heeram Bingham first came here in 1911. Since then Machu Picchu has become a special tourist destination. Machu Picchu has been the historical shrine of Peru city since 1981. It has been included in UNESCO World Heritage since 1983. Because the Spaniards could not loot it even after conquering the Inca, this place has special significance as a cultural site and is also considered a sacred place.
- It is built in the old style of the Inca. Polished stones were used in its construction. A Sun Temple at Machu Picchu called Etihuatana is prominent. There is a room with three windows which is also considered special. Heram Bingham had taken special artwork here. Which is now near Yale University.
- In 1430, the king and his staff used horses. So it was not a difficult task for them to come to this valley. The grass for the horses was on thatch valley. The Urubamba River flows for water here. Despite this place being so high, there was enough flat space available for construction here.
- Therefore, under this favorable conditions, the official place of the kings here would not have worked with any paradise. The view of the green mountains and Badalo at such a height is formed. He definitely loves. After this, the fresh air here draws anyone here. This is Machu Picchu, a very beautiful place.
- Heeram Bingham, who discovered Machu Picchu, said that this place is the last associated with the Inca civilization as well as the lost city of ‘Wilcabamba La Vieja’ ie ‘Lost City’. But this discovery of Heeram was rejected by other archaeological scientists by their own logic and discovery.
- Virgin women were sacrificed to the god Lord Surya of the Inca civilization. This place was for unmarried women who dedicated their lives to Lord Surya. Their dead bodies were buried here. Nearly all the skeletons in the skeletons found at this place were of women, making Machu Picchu the basis of the Virgin of the Sun. But later some skeletons of men were also found, after which this theory was also rejected.
- In the fifteenth century all the employees engaged in the service of the Inca emperor Pachakuti were buried at Machu Picchu. According to this theory, complete arrangements were made to entertain the royal guests at Machu Picchu and the emperor used this place as a royal court.
- Machu Picchu was used for human sacrifice and it is possible that the dead bodies were not properly buried. The explorers have also found many skeletons that were not buried here.
- Denying all the concepts, modern scientists say that Machu Picchu has been created by beings from other planets. The Grand Architecture of Machu Picchu is built by Aliens himself. Peruvian people have also rejected this theory because they say that their ancestors knew the art of architecture even better.
- The most popular place in this place is the Inca Trail track. This path of three dinos takes a breath-like height of 4214 meters and ancient Inca stones are also seen from this route. Fearing soil erosion, the government has reduced the number of people climbing the route, now only 500 people can climb this route at a time. Including the local coolies.
- Porters working here sleep with shiny metals. They believe that shiny metal removes the emotions coming from the earth. Regardless of which porter you ask, they will definitely tell you that sometimes they have experienced pulling out of the tent.
However, there are many differences among the experts regarding the history of Machu Picchu. No one has yet understood the reality of Inca civilizations.
NOTE:– All the information provided in this article is based on the research on the internet and from different websites.